As you continue to use more sheet set functionality, you might want to have different sheet selections. For example, you might want to plot the entire sheet set for a design review and create a transmittal set of just the floor plan and lighting drawings for the lighting vendor. You may find yourself wanting to access these various selections of sheets many times throughout the project. Rather than having to scroll through and select the appropriate sheets each time, you can create named sheet selections.
1. Create Named sheet selections. You will repeat this process for each named sheet selection you want to create.
- Select several sheets and/or subsets using the Shift or Ctrl keys. These are the sheets that you want to include in the named sheet selection.
- From the Sheet Selections drop-down list, choose Create. If you have multiple sheets selected, you can also right-click and choose Save Sheet Selection.
- Enter a name for the sheet selection. You might create named sheet selections such as Client set, Design review, Architectural sheets, and Landscape sheets.
- Choose OK.
2. Restore different named sheet selections.
- From the Sheet Selections drop-down list, choose one of your named sheet selections. The sheets that you had selected when you created the named sheet selection are highlighted and ready for you to plot, publish to DWF, or etransmit.
3. Manage named sheet selections.
- From the Sheet Selections drop-down list, select Manage.
- Choose Rename or Delete.